like for Like, and Upgrade
The petrochemical and chemical industry has been for many years the focal point of Decometa’s activities.
We offer basic design, detailed engineering, manufacturing and site works. Depending on the client’s needs, Decometa can offer complete engineering , fabrication and erection on site of our in-house fabricated pressure equipment.
The equipment is made of carbon steel, chrome-molybdenum steel, austenitic steel , Cu Ni or titanium-clad steel, in addition to many other special materials, such as monel.
The company is capable of tackling major projects in which its engineering and design departments play a fundamental role. The design concept we offered to our customer is measured on site, then fabricated and installed thus providing a comprehensive service from tender to commissioning. In order to meet short delivery terms, our machine park allows us to generally construct all parts and components in house.
- Press Work
- Gas Cutting
- Plasma Cutting
- Drilling & Tapping (YouTube)
- Mig- Mag, Tig Welding, Spot Welding
- Hot Wire Tig Welding, Caldding(cladding pipes for pipes with a minimum inside diameter of 43 mm.)
- SAW ,double head welding machines for longitudinal seams
- Tube Bending & Manipulation
- CNC Punching
- Sheet Rolling
- Blasting and painting.
Materials of construction
- Carbon steel, Cr- Mo steel,
- Stainless steel
- Titanium, Nickel Alloys - Monel, Inconel Hastelloy, Duplex and Super Duplex
Our shop is located near water site;
the available modes of transport are barge, truck, and rail.
- Maximum Diameter : 6.2 m
- Maximum lenght : 40 m
- Maximum weight : 60 tons/ component